User Management is a Dashboard tool that allows brands to create, edit, and manage Dashboard accounts and permissions. If you are interested in this feature, reach to your CSM to learn more about accessing this feature.
User Management allows Dashboard users with the 'Brand Administrator' role to:
- Create Dashboard users and invite them to set up their accounts
- Create Dashboard roles and manage the permissions that make up each role
- Assign users to roles (delegate Olo Dashboard access)
- Manage store assignments for users
- Get a bird's eye view into their users 'status' and access levels
What is a Brand Administrator?
Brand Administrators are responsible for:
- Managing permissions for their channel's users
- Managing store assignments for their channel's users
Brand Administrators have access to:
- All permissions that are available for an associated channel
- All stores that are available within an associated channel
Brand Administrators can access User Management through the tab in Dashboard.
You can see the Brand Administrator role (and the permissions that make up the Brand Administrator role for the given channel) in the Roles & Permissions tab (outlined in red).
For security purposes, the assignment of the Brand Administrator role is managed internally by Olo. To learn more check out these other articles.