Partner User Management is a Dashboard tool that allows Partners to create and manage Dashboard accounts for their users. If you are a Partner and interested in this feature, reach out to Partnerships (partnerOps@olo.com) to learn more about access.
Partner User Management allows Dashboard users with the 'Partner Administrator' role to:
- Create Dashboard users and invite them to set up their accounts
- Ensure their teams have access to Olo Help Center which requires a Dashboard login
What is a Partner Administrator?
Partner Administrators are responsible for:
- Managing their Partner organization's users
- Creating and sending Dashboard invites users
- Disabling users that leave the Partner
Partner Administrators can access their Partner User Management through the tab in Dashboard.
You can see the Partner Administrator role (and the users for the Partner) in the Roles & Permissions tab. Partner Administrators will have a crown next to their name.
For security purposes, the assignment of the Partner Administrator role is managed internally by Olo.
To learn more about Partner User Management have a look at these articles: