Technical Teams, Customer Success Specialists, Brand's POS programmer
It is observed that prices are not synching from NCR's Catalog Service as expected when the Olo price update runs regardless of them being mapped in Olo.
All items and modifiers are required to have "Available for online" flagged in CFC. Any items or modifiers not flagged for "Available for online" will not be included in the catalog we pull from NCR.
Steps to Resolve
- Navigate in CFC to Maintenance > Menu >Items, find the item, and go to the 'Modifiers tab'.
- Click any of the underlined 'Modifier #' on the left, then click the 'Layout' tab.
- Click a button with an ingredient on it, then click 'Item'.
- Set every item, in every modifier group as 'Available for online'
- To get back to the modifier group with the rest of the buttons, click 'Modifier Group' on the left side of the screen.
- Repeat for every ingredient, in every modifier group, for all the menu items you want available for online.
- Be sure to save and refresh all POS data.
- Run the Price Updater in the Olo Dashboard manually or allow it to run at the next scheduled time.
In some cases, even after a refresh, you may have to wait for POS to run an EOD before Catalog will communicate the items that are now 'Available Online" to Olo.