This feature enables brands to view all open quotes created through Switchboard within the last 90 days.
- Enable Open Quotes Report (Olo task)
- Enable Reports permission for user(s) (Brand Task)
1. Enable Quotes Report (Olo Task)
To start, please ask Olo Support to enable the appropriate Channel Setting to begin using the Open Quotes Report. Additionally, please loop in your CSM for visibility.
2. Enable Reports permission for user(s) (Brand Task)
Ensure that the Dashboard user(s) that need to access this report have 'Reports' access as part of the role they're assigned to. To learn more about User Management, click here.
What's in the Open Quotes Report?
This report includes the following fields:
- Quote Created Date
- Quote ID
- Booking Customer First and Last names
- Booking Customer Company
- Booking Customer Email
- Booking Customer Phone Number
- Manager First and Last Names (Switchboard user that created the quote)
- Store Name
- Basket Handoff Mode
- Basket Time Wanted
- Basket Subtotal
- Basket Delivery Charge
- Basket Estimated Tax
- Basket Tip
- Basket Estimated Total
Dashboard Users that have 'Reports' access can download the Open Quotes by following the instructions below:
- Login to Dashboard and click on 'Reports' in the left nav column.
- Once the Reports tab has been expanded, select 'Catering' to load the Catering reports page
- Select the 'Open Quotes' option and select the stores you want to pull the the report for.
- Select the timeframe from which you want to view all open quotes and generate the report.
- Navigate to the 'My Reports' section to review the report.
- Download the generated report.
Q: How far back does the Open Quotes report go?
A: The report will only pull open quotes from the last 90 days.
Q: Will I see quotes that were converted to orders in this report?
A: No. This report will only show quotes that haven't been converted to orders.
Q: What happens to unconverted quotes after 90 days?
A: Quotes that haven't converted after 90 days will be deleted.