The following instructions are intended for those with an Olo-built white label app (or are in the process of one being built.)
In an effort to automate certain parts of the app release process, our developers need to be able to generate an App Store Connect API key. In order for them to do so, the account owner has to follow a few simple steps to allow our developers to generate the key.
- Account owner has to login to the app store connect account at https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/. If you are not sure who the account owner is please reach out to your Olo point of contact (Deployment Manager, CSM, or Front End Specialist) and we’ll be able to provide you with that info.
- Once you are logged in, click on Users and Access menu:
- Then proceed to select the Keys tab followed by the Apps Store Connect API side menu. Once there click on the Request Access button:
- Click Submit button on confirmation page:
- Please notify your Olo point of contact (Deployment Manager, CSM, or Front End Specialist) once these steps are completed.