The following instructions only apply to brands using an Olo white-label app (or are planning to use one in the future)
In an effort to automate parts of the app release process, our developers need to be able to generate an App Store Connect API key. To do so, the account owner has to allow our developers to generate the key.
- The account owner must log in to the app store connect account at https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/. If you are not sure who the account owner is please reach out to your Olo point of contact (Deployment Manager, CSM, or Front End Specialist) and we’ll be able to provide you with that info.
- Once you are logged in, click on Users and Access menu
- Select the Keys tab followed by the Apps Store Connect API side menu. Once there, click on the Request Access button
- Click Submit on the confirmation page
- Please notify your Olo point of contact (Deployment Manager, CSM, or Front End Specialist) once these steps have been completed.