Technical Teams, Developers, Account Managers, Database Administrators, and Product Teams.
Description of Issue:
Some clients have experienced issues when upgrading to Aloha 15.1. These are the most common symptoms/scenarios and the steps to resolve them. While we update our articles frequently, it cannot be assumed that these steps/scenarios are exhaustive nor will they solve every situation that may be encountered.
- Requirement to prevent failure to pull modifier pricing:
- Create a Support Request to request Olo update POS Configuration for “UseModExtTable” to “true”. (Aloha v15.1 has expanded modifiers and created a new MODEXT table/dbf. This setting will read from the new dbf.)
- Steps to resolve potential issues with getting the interface server to start.
- Verify Aloha POS Access Level Configuration for the Olo Employee in CFC is correct to address errors.
- Enable “Assign Promo”
- Enable “Delete Promo”
- Enable “Assign Comp”
- Enable “Delete Comp”
- Enable “Void Items”
- Manually Register Iber using RAL on 15.1
- Register Iber(qs)ps.dll with this command line: %windir%\system32\Regsvr32.exe %IBERDIR%\bin\IberPS.DLL /s
Please follow up with your reseller or NCR if you have any concerns about performing any of these steps or if you need additional support.