Technical Teams, Project Teams, Engineers, & Product Teams
There are required NCR software versions and setup requirements needed in order for Olo to integrate to NCR Cloud (Cloud Connect, BSP, NCR's Cloud APIs, Catalog, OmniChannel, ODSP). This article lists and explains them and their associated terms.
Versions & Software
Aloha POS 12.3+
Optional Use - ATO 188.8.131.52 + (lower versions are supported for Cloud Connect but not BSP)
- Subject to change. NCR is final authority on this requirement.
- ATO minimum requirement for the Cloud Connect integration is ATO Order Manager on BOH.
- Aloha 15.1. requires latest version of RAL
- ATO installation and configuration to support ordering
- CFC configuration to support Catalog menu pulls
- You Track ticket management to enable NEP org on CFC environment
- Firewall setup for:
- General Firewall / Router Requirements for AlohaEnterprise.com Services
- Business Services Platform (BSP)
- Please contact your NCR representative for these specifications as they are subject to change and not within Olo's control.
- NCR's public facing portal for more information
- Configuration of the NCR Enterprise Unit ID for each location (EUID)
- Configuration of the NCR Omni Channel Organization (BSP) for the brand
- Used for Above Store Order Injection
- Permissions for Olo to access Cloud Connect on behalf of Client
- Uses Aloha HASP Key number
- Used for pulling menu database and pricing NCR's Catalog Service
- Organization create/configuration
- Import of site-specific data to enable BSP platform communications
- These need to be requested: Catalog, Menu, Order, Item Availability, Fulfillment Time, Storage
- Data Release signed and return is required to be completed by client and returned to NCR.