Single User Creation
To create a single user, select the “Add User” button (outlined in red) within the Users tab.
Fill in the user details on the following screen. To successfully create a user, you must fill in:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Role (can be updated any time after user creation)
- Store Assignments (can be updated any time after user creation)
You have 2 options when creating a new user:
- Create User & Send Invite (outlined in red): This option allows you to immediately send an Olo Dashboard invite to the user you have created.
- Create User Only: This option allows you to create a user without sending an invite. You can manually send an invite to this user at a later time.
Once a user is successfully created, you can view the newly created user in the Users list.
Bulk User Creation
To create users in bulk, select the down arrow next to the “Add User” button within the Users tab. From there, select the “Bulk User Import” link (outlined in red).
From the “Bulk User Import” modal, upload a CSV of the users that you would like to create in bulk.
- Please note that First Name, Last Name, and Email Address are required fields for the Bulk User Import.
- To get started, download a CSV template by selecting the “blank CSV template” link found on the lower half of the Bulk User Import modal.
- Once the users are imported, you will be able to send Dashboard invites to these users either one by one or in bulk from the Users tab.
Dashboard Invite Email
When you choose to send an invite to a user, they will receive the following email with log-in and password setup instructions: