Below are tips that the Menu Team has put together, to highlight some tips and tricks that you can use when managing your Olo menu!
- You can promote an item(s) on your menu by tagging it as a featured product. Click here to learn more!
- With Serve, you can use the menu option group setup to display modifiers as drop downs or segmented controls. Click here to learn more!
- With Serve, you can use the formation group setup to display modifiers as a walk through product builder. Click here to learn more!
- There are many different ways to configure menu items. Check out our design sites for some inspiration!
- The Upsell Tool is a great way to showcase item(s) to your customers and increase your average ticket size. Click here to learn more!
- Do you utilize our Rails product? The $0 label allows you to easily flag items that should never be priced at $0 and prevent accidental menu inaccuracies.
- Adding an LTO to your menu? Click here to learn about adding availability hours, days, and dates!
- Are you a brand administrator? Check out the Menu Audit Log tool to see a full history of updates that have been made to the menu.
Questions about any of the above tips? Please reach out to email@example.com for additional support.