The Dispatch Fee Scheduler allows you to set up your brand's customer-facing fees in advance based on a specific schedule.
To get started:
- Navigate to the Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on Dispatch in the lefthand menu, then select Dispatch Fee Scheduler.
- Note: If you don't have access to the Dispatch tab, reach out to your corporate contacts to request access.
- Click on Schedule New Dispatch Fee. A screen will pop up to provide the following details. Click on Agree and Start
- As soon as you click Agree and Start, a new screen to set up the schedule will crop up. Select the stores eligible for the new schedule, alongside provide a title for your schedule, with the fees (and tiers if any), and the start and end date/time. A sample setup will look like this:
- To verify the setup, click on Preview Changes. If everything looks good, then click on Schedule and Confirm. Otherwise, go back to fix the changes.
- Once you click on Schedule and Confirm, your schedule will show up on the main screen.
- How many schedules can I setup? Currently, you can only setup one schedule at a time.
- Can I edit or delete my set schedule? Yes, you can do the required operations through the tool. Just click on the three dots on the upper right corner of the scheduler, and follow the prompts
- Can I retrieve my deleted schedules? No, you cannot re-activate your deleted schedule. You will need to set them up again.
- I'd like to get a report of all of my historic schedules? Submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a report.
- I use MIS to import store and/or menu information programmatically, how will that impact scheduled fees? MIS imports will have no impact on the scheduled fee settings and will not override anything related to the Dispatch fees set for your promotions.