- How is Network different from third-party marketplaces?
Network allows brands to grow their direct ordering business through a variety of sites. Unlike marketplace orders, you maintain the customer data and relationships while expanding your reach to new audiences.
- What partners are live with Network?
Currently, we have partnerships with Button, Google, and OpenTable, with other partner sites to be announced.
- How do I sign up for Network?
Reach out to our Sales Team to learn more.
- What are the fees associated with Network?
A 5% fee is applied to each successful order originating on a Network partner site.
- Is there a lookback window for Network orders?
Yes. Network fees are charged on all orders placed within 24 hours of a customer being introduced to your brand through a partner site. Orders placed after the 24-hour window will not incur any fees.
- Who owns the order information when using Network?
You are the merchant of record for all Network orders and therefore you control all the valuable customer data. Olo will provide information about who places orders and where they originate so you can re-market to customers as you see fit.
We've made some updates!
We’re constantly adding new features to our products and implementing feedback from our customers. We’ve recently updated the following:
1. Added a new way to filter our release notes
2. Added a 'Pay' category
SUBSCRIBE to our release notes to stay updated on the latest Olo releases.