In the Olo Dashboard, you can view and download your monthly Sales Report (Usage). The usage report will break down your “total sales per day,” “all successful transactions,” and “order adjustments and refunds” for the corresponding invoice in Olo.
This report emphasizes the orders we invoiced you for, especially for the Dispatch and Rails programs. Therefore, this report is placed next to the applicable invoice.
To view your Sales Report:
- Log in to the Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the Billing tab on the left side of the screen and click on Invoices.
Note: If you don't see the Invoices tab on your Dashboard it's likely because it isn't activated for your account. In this case, contact your corporate team for more information.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see the option to select your store location. Once selected, click Confirm Store Selection (the green button). You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through Dashboard.
- Select the date range for your invoice and monthly sales statement. Keep in mind, invoices and statements are always available for the previous month, not the current month. Therefore, if it is January, you are looking for December 2019’s monthly sales statement. You’ll input the date range Dec 1, 2019 to Dec 31, 2019.
- Select Show Invoices under your desired date range.
- All of your invoices will generate for the date range selected. At the very end of the invoice result for each store, you will see a row called “Usage” that displays a 7-digit number. Click on the number.
- After clicking on the 7-digit number, you will be directed to your monthly sales report.
If you have any questions about your monthly sales report or monthly Olo bills, you can reach out to our team at email@example.com.