Technical Teams, Engineers, Product Managers
Description of Issue
Error x4B - (0xC006804B) - Invalid Promotion occurs when the "POS Reference ID" that was entered in the Olo Coupon tool is not entered or is not set to active within the local Aloha Database.
POS Specific Error: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <PosError xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" />. POS Error Code: 0xC006804B. POS Error Description: Invalid Promotion.
Confirm that the POS Reference ID that was entered in the Olo Coupon tool is the correct Promo ID, and that the POS Reference ID is present in %iberdir%\data\promo.dbf and active for the coupon that was attempted to be used.
- 1) Verify the POS Reference ID is correct.
- Navigate to the Olo Dashboard and open the Olo Coupon Tool
- Navigate to the Coupon Campaign that the coupon is under.
- Open the Coupon and the POS Reference ID can be found under Qualifying POS Reference Aloha: xxx (xxx being the Reference ID).
- Verify that the POS Reference ID that was entered in the coupon tool is a valid PROMOTION in the Aloha Database.
- In Aloha Configuration Center, navigate to Maintenance --> Payments --> Promotions
- Verify that the POS Reference ID that was entered into the Olo Coupon tool is a valid ID and flagged as active.
This error differs from x4D - Invalid Promo in that the x4D error is related to the requirements of the promotion not being met.
Keywords: Invalid Promotion, x4B, 0xC006804B