Expo is a Progressive Web App (PWA). Progressive Web Apps are web apps that use modern web capabilities to deliver an app-like experience to our Expo users. In order to ensure the best user experience, it is recommended to install the Expo PWA on your Expo device.
Hardware Storage Requirement: As with many PWAs, Expo takes up a negligible amount of space on your Expo device. We currently cache data relating to currently loaded orders to the Expo device to speed up the user experience. You will not be able to see the specific storage volume consumed by Expo and its cached data on the device, as it is reflected in the browser's storage volume.
Expo PWA Icon:
Note: After installation, selecting the Expo App and not the browser app is the best way to access the Expo Platform.
Installing Expo for iOS:
- On the Expo device, in Safari, go to Expo.Olo.Com
- Tap , then tap Add to Home Screen. The icon appears only on the device where you add it.
Uninstalling for Expo for iOS:
Touch and hold Expo app on the Home screen, then tap Edit Home Screen. The apps begin to jiggle.
Tap on the app you want to remove, then tap Delete.
When you’re done, swipe up from the bottom edge or press the Home button (on an iPad with a Home button).
Installing Expo for Android:
- On the Expo Device, In Google Chrome, go to Expo.Olo.Com
- Tap the menu icon (three dots) and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Select Expo and add it to your home screen.
Uninstalling for Andriod:
- Touch and Hold on the Expo app.
- Tap Uninstall.