Dashboard users can new verify if your location(s) can allow coupon codes during checkout. Follow the steps below to activate this.
Confirm if the location can allow coupon codes
- Log in to the Dashboard via my.olo.com
- If you manage multiple brands, ensure you are on the correct brand by using the filtering functionality at the top
- Open the Settings section via the sidebar and select Store Settings
- Select the location you’re interested in and click the green Confirm Store Selection button
- Click Store Information
- Scroll down to find Show Coupon Field to verify whether the location can allow coupon codes during checkout.
- Switch the toggle to Yes to allow coupon codes
- Switch the toggle to No to prevent coupon codes
- Click Save Store Settings to save any changes made