Technical Teams, Customer Success Teams, and Client's POS programmer
Set up required items in Toast POS to allow Curbside orders to be sent to Toast POS
Take Out Dining Option
- See this article to create the Dining Option
- When creating the Dining Option, set the Behavior to "Take Out".
- Do not set the Dining Option to the "Delivery" Behavior in Toast
Curbside Orders can be set to require the customer to enter Car Details as "Custom Fields" in Olo.
- A $0 Menu Item can be created in the Toast menu to receive these details so that there is control on where and how they print in Toast.
- When the Menu Item is Saved and Published in Toast, send the Item Name to the Help Team that is assisting in getting the Toast Configurations set
- Recommendation, name the item something generic like, "Notes", since other Custom Fees will use this same Menu Item