Need to change your Dashboard password? Maybe you’d like to add an additional layer of security to your Dashboard account? You can accomplish both through the updated Account Settings page in Dashboard.
- To access your Account Settings page, click on your user name on the top right side of the screen, and then select the Account Settings option
- Click Edit Info to manage personal information like your name and email address
- Click Change Password to easily change your Dashboard password
- Click Turn on 2FA for more protection to manage your account security with 2-factor authentication
- 2FA is a commonly used security practice that allows you to add additional layers of security to your Dashboard account.
- If you enable 2FA (highly recommended!), we will email you a 6 digit authentication code for you to enter when logging in to Dashboard.