You can customize your Dispatch experience by managing Dispatch settings for a group of stores.
To get started:
- Go to the Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on Settings in the lefthand bar, select Dispatch Settings, and select the specific store.
Note: Only stores that have been enabled with Dispatch by your Customer Success Manager or a Dispatch Specialist will show up in the Dashboard.
- Select the group of stores you want to manage settings for. Once selected, you will be directed to the Change Dispatch Settings mode. You can also view the stores in the right panel that will be affected once changes are made.
- Select the settings you wish to change for the selected stores by changing the dropdown from No Change to Override.
- Here is an example where three settings are overridden for the stores.
- You can select as many settings you want to change for your stores.
- Click Save to apply the new settings.