A dashboard user can review the status of Dispatch support tickets by pulling a Support Ticket Report for specific stores, which outlines the support resolution and any refunded amounts.
To pull a Support Ticket Report :
- In Dashboard, navigate to the Dispatch section of the sidebar and select Metrics & Reports
- Click Confirm Store Selection to select the store(s)
- In the Report dropdown, select Support Ticket Report
- If desired, filter on a specific timeframe.
- Click Generate Report
- Go to Reports > My Reports to download the generated Support Ticket Report
Attached is an example of the Support Ticket Report. In addition to general order and ticket information, it contains the fields:
|Refund Order Subtotal||This denotes that order subtotal was refunded|
|Refund Delivery Fee||This denotes that delivery fee was refunded|
|Refund Tip||This denotes that the tip was refunded|
|Refund Other||This denotes that the DSP didn't identify the refund cost in a specific category|
|Auto-generated?||TRUE/FALSE if ticket created via Quick Ticket|