Dispatch coverage is determined by the Delivery Service Provider (DSP) and so it can change as the DSP expands into new markets. You should regularly check your store's coverage to see if there are any changes. Through the Olo Dashboard, you can check coverage for a single store or multiple stores.
If you do not have permission to view the Reports tool, please ask your CSM or Dispatch Specialist for help.
To pull a coverage report:
- In Dashboard, navigate to the Reports section of the sidebar and select Dispatch
- Click Confirm Store Selection to select the store(s) to generate the report for
- In the Report dropdown, select Coverage Report
- Some DSPs need to be manually entered into the Additional Delivery Service Providers in order to be included in the report. These DSPs include: DoorDash, Favor, and DropOff. To pull coverage for these DSPs, add them to the field in all lowercase letters and separated by commas.
- Click Generate Report
- Go to My Reports to download the generated Coverage Report
Attached is an example of the Coverage Report. For each store, it contains the fields:
|Dispatch Enabled||TRUE/FALSE if Dispatch is enabled for the store|
|Coverage||TRUE/FALSE if DSP coverage is available for the store|
|Coverage By||If Coverage is TRUE, a list of DSPs currently available for the store|
|Additional Coverage Available||If Coverage is True, a list of DSPs available that can be turned on for the specified store|