Dispatch coverage is determined by the Delivery Service Provider (DSP) and so it can change as the DSP expands into new markets. You should regularly check your store's coverage to see if there are any changes. Through the Olo Dashboard, you can check coverage for a single store or multiple stores.
To confirm coverage for a single store:
- In Dashboard, go to Dispatch Settings and select your store
- Scroll down to the Providers settings
- Click Which providers cover my location? to see a pop-up of DSPs that cover your location
- This will only display DSPs from the list that are already approved for your brand. If you have not authorized DSPs, they will not appear in this list even if they cover the store.
To pull a coverage report for multiple stores:
- In Dashboard, navigate to the Reports section of the sidebar and select Dispatch
- In the Report dropdown, select Coverage Report
- Some DSPs need to be manually entered into the Additional Delivery Service Providers in order to be included in the report. These DSPs include: DoorDash, Favor, and DropOff. To pull coverage for these DSPs, add them to the field in all lowercase letters and separated by commas.
- Click Generate Report
- Go to My Reports to download the generated Coverage Report
Attached is an example of the Coverage Report. For each store, it contains the fields:
|Dispatch Enabled||TRUE/FALSE if Dispatch is enabled for the store|
|Coverage||TRUE/FALSE if DSP coverage is available for the store|
|Coverage By||If Coverage is TRUE, a list of DSPs currently available for the store|
|Additional Coverage Available||If Coverage is True, a list of DSPs available that can be turned on for the specified store|