Technical Teams, Engineers, and Product Development.
Description of Issue:
Error Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0068007): Exception from HRESULT: 0xC0068007\r\n at AlohaFOHLib.IIberFuncs13.BeginItem(Int32 TermId, Int32 CheckId, Int32 ItemId, String ItemName,
No one logged in
Configure your environment to allow the OloAlohaService to send a command to login your interface employee OR configure the environment in a way that prevents ATG from logging your interface employee out.
1) Steps can vary based on SOPs for your brand. Some examples are (do not usually need both):
b) Edit your configuration on the Olo side (with your TAM) to AlwaysLoggedOn=false so that Olo will inherently perform a login function whenever there is Olo work to do in Aloha.
2) Once confirmed, restart OloAlohaService and allow the new settings to be live.
1) May want to discuss implementation of POS Password for the Interface Employee with Option b.
2) The SkipLogout lines have been overwritten by refreshes in the past.
3) Possible workaround is to have Olo change your configuration to AlwaysLoggedIn=false. Discuss with your TAM or CSM.
Keywords: Error 07, nobody logged in, (0xC0068007)