Technical Teams, Engineers, DBAs
Description of Issue:
Error 2B - (0xC006802B) - Error trying to apply a payment to an order because there is more information required.
Need more payment info
The error appears in the logs as such:
2018-04-13 12:30:18.7868|2018-04-13 16:30:18.7868|WARN|Error trying to commit order with ID 129963457:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC006802B): Exception from HRESULT: 0xC006802B
Address the configuration of the tender that is being mapped to in POS by Olo. Here are the initial implementation instructions.
Orders will be paid above store. This value is for mapping to a "mock" tender that Aloha will accept as payment for orders.
- This tender will not co-mingle with in-store/EDC tenders as these payments with be processed above store directly to the credit card processor gateway.
- In CFC > Maintenance > Tenders, create a "General Tender" named Olo-Tender.
- Do NOT create as Credit Card Type.
- To accept Tips online, flag the tender to Allow Tips and add a tip percentage threshold. Set this threshold to be high enough that reasonable tips are not rejected by POS as that will cause orders to fail.
- Do NOT flag the option to require identification.
Note: Supported Gift Card Payments applied to Olo orders as redemptions will route to POS via this “mock” tender.
Aloha Itemized Tenders
OPTIONAL -will only be used if your brand will report above store payments itemized by card type. Some brands prefer this level of detail. Some brands prefer to have them all grouped together in one reported Web Tender. This value is for mapping to a "General Tender" AKA "mock" Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, or Discover tender that Aloha will accept. The following must be repeated for each of the tenders so that they each have their own unique record ID.
- These tenders will not co-mingle with in-store/EDC tenders as these payments with be processed above store directly to the credit card processor gateway and will NOT process thru EDC.
- In CFC > Maintenance > Tenders, create a "General Tender" named Olo-Visa.
- Do NOT create as "Credit Card" Type.
- If you will be accepting Tips online, you will want to flag the tender to allow tips and be sure to add a tip percentage threshold. You will want this threshold to be high enough that reasonable tips are not rejected by POS as that will cause orders to fail.
If your %iberdir%\tdr.dbf does not have your new tenders in it but they are configured in CFC, it is possible that your CFC refresh has failed and you need support from NCR.