Technical Teams, Database Administrators, Menu Teams and Product Development
Description of Issue:
Error 29 - (0xC0068029) - Aloha responds with a failed order with this error:
Error adding item '10503-' to check with id 8388613 System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0068029): Exception from HRESULT: 0xC0068029
Modifier requirements not met
Technical Explanation: This issue is caused by Olo attempting to commit an order that is missing a modifier that POS expects to be nested under the parent item. POS is saying that it cannot allow an order to that parent item until a modifier (that qualifies) is selected.
To address this, confirm the configuration in POS matches what is mapped in Olo.
- Review the parent Item in CFC>Maintenance>Menu>Items to learn what Mod Groups are linked to it as well as what the Max's are.
- Review the maximum allowance in on the Choice Group in Olo and make sure that it meets the requirements in CFC>Maintenance>Menu>Modifiers
- Correct the mapping in the Olo Company Menu to meet the requirements in Olo that POS has configured
- i.e., it is considered incomplete to order a T-Bone without selecting a Temperature (Rare, Med Rare, Med, Med Well, Well)
- Contact your brand's Olo Administrator if you are having trouble and escalate accordingly.