Technical Teams, Engineers, Product Managers
Description of Issue:
Error 1E - (0xC006801E) -
2018-02-14 15:45:21.8345|2018-02-14 20:45:21.8345|INFO|COM error when committing order 114983981 System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC006801E): Exception from HRESULT: 0xC006801E
Employee not assigned to drawer
Edit the Job Code for the interface employee in CFC > Maintenance > Labor > Job Codes to allow for Self-Banking so that the interface employee can pass a tender down to POS with checks paid above store.
1) In CFC > Maintenance > Labor > Job Codes > Job Code (Tab) > Time and Attendance (section), select:
- Shift Required to clock in/out
- Automatically clock in/out when ringing in an order
2) In CFC > Maintenance > Labor > Job Codes > Financial (Tab) > Financial (section), select:
3) Save and Refresh All POS Data (Allow Terminals to reboot)
4) Once confirmed that the vendor went offline and back to online, attempt your order again.