Technical Teams, Engineers, Product Managers
Description of Issue:
Error 1E - (0xC006801E) -
2018-02-14 15:45:21.8345|2018-02-14 20:45:21.8345|INFO|COM error when committing order 114983981 System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC006801E): Exception from HRESULT: 0xC006801E
|0x1E||Employee not assigned to drawer||ErrCOM_EmpNotAssignedToDrawer|
In CFC > Maintenance > Labor > Job Codes:
- Confirm your interface employee is using the intended Job Code
- Edit the Job Code to allow for Self-Banking. This allows the interface employee to pass a tender down to POS for checks paid above-store and prevents the need to assign them to a Cash Drawer.
Steps:1) In CFC > Maintenance > Labor > Job Codes > Job Code (Tab) > Time and Attendance (section), select:
Shift Required to clock in/out
Automatically clock in/out when ringing in an order
2) In CFC > Maintenance > Labor > Job Codes > Financial (Tab) > Financial (section), select:
3) Save and Refresh All POS Data (Allow Terminals to reboot)
4) Once confirmed that the vendor went offline and back to online, attempt your order again.
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive answer. Rather, it is what we have seen as the root cause for the 1E error.
For Quick Service, confirm the Job code for the Validation Employee also has Self-Banking flagged to resolve this error.