Technical Teams, Account Managers, POS Administrators
Description of Issue:
There are a few steps that need to be taken on the Treatware side in order to set the store up for integration to Olo. These screenshots and steps will provide some insight for technical teams or store operators.
- Set Treatware to allow online ordering
- Choose to "integrate with Olo" on the FOH.
- Run Treatdata export
- Set pricing in POS
- Update prices
- Set Store Hours
1. ICS will need to set your store to be eligible to accept online orders.
2. When the store is prepared to test or go live, you will go to the Treatware Administrator and select “Screens” > Online Ordering and then “Integrate with Olo.
3. Move to the bottom right of the screen to Admin Options and run the Treadata.com Export in Admin Options.
4. Click the Treatdata.comExport button, it runs immediately and “activates” the function.
5. Optional - If the above export doesn’t solve the problem, in the FOH, go into TreatwarePOS > Manager Options > Treatdata.com Import/Export and run for current day or previous day.
If you were only testing Olo and wish to switch back to your previous Online Ordering provider after your test, you will need to follow these steps again, but select “Integrate with Takeout Technologies” instead.
Please contact ICS Support with any questions following these steps or if you see no online ordering option on the FOH as shown here.
6. Pricing Management in TreatWare is managed on this screen in your POS.
7. Pricing Update in Olo Dashboard
- Login to Dashboard and follow these screenshot/steps.
- Then click on the link to update the prices.