Stores with multiple delivery service providers (DSPs) can choose one or more preferred providers. Your preferred providers will be considered first for delivery quotes to your customers. If you have one preferred provider, the provider will automatically win any bid where they return an acceptable quote (provided the quote falls within your max transit time and delivery fee settings). If your preferred DSP(s) cannot fulfill the delivery request for any reason, quotes from other DSPs will be returned instead - as long as they fulfill your Dispatch settings.
If you have multiple preferred providers, this will enter a tiered bidding system. Your request will be bid on by your preferred DSPs and the winning quote will be decided by your set tiebreaker (fastest or cheapest). If none of your preferred DSPs can fulfill the delivery request, it will go out for a bid amongst your non-preferred DSPs using the same tiebreaker.
If you already have access to Store Settings, follow the steps below to make changes and add a preferred DSP.
- Navigate to your Dashboard via https://my.olo.com
- Click on Settings in the left bar, then select Store Settings
- Click on Store Information
- Scroll down to Dispatch Settings
- Click on the drop-down menu and select your Preferred Provider (options may not look the same as the example below based on coverage in your area)
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Store Settings
You can always deselect a preferred provider or choose another DSP as your preferred provider by toggling this field and then saving your settings.