Stores with multiple delivery service providers (DSPs) can now choose a preferred provider. Your preferred provider will be considered first for delivery quotes to your customers. If your preferred DSP cannot fulfill the delivery request for any reason, quotes from other DSPs will be returned instead - as long as they fulfill your Dispatch settings.
If you already have access to Store Settings, follow the steps below to make changes and add a preferred DSP.
- Navigate to your Dashboard via https://my.olo.com
- Click on Settings in the left bar, then select Store Settings
- Click on Store Information
- Scroll down to Dispatch Settings
- Click on the drop-down menu and select your Preferred Provider (options may not look the same as the example below based on coverage in your area)
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Store Settings
You can always deselect a preferred provider or choose another DSP as your preferred provider by toggling this field and then saving your settings.