Dashboard now offers the ability to set tiered delivery fees for in-house delivery. You can configure fee tiers based on order subtotal. This will let you control what the end customer pays based on how much they spend.
- Fixed Fee: Specify a fixed fee (e.g. $10) to be charged to the end customer
- Example: Irrespective of the quoted delivery fee, $10 will always show up to the customer during checkout
- Percentage Fee: Charge delivery fee based on the percent value (e.g. 10%) of order subtotal
- Example: An order subtotal of $45 will be charged a delivery fee of $4.50, if the fee percentage is 10%
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://www.olo.com
- Navigate to Settings and select your store
- Click on Delivery Settings
- Delivery Settings section will pop up
- Now, if you have delivery enabled you will see a section in the bottom with delivery tiers; otherwise you need to have the 'Delivery Enabled' slider showing 'Yes' to see delivery fee tiers.
- You can define minimum and maximum order subtotals for each tiers and also set the fee strategy described above individually for the tiers.
To add a new tier, just click on the + icon
Single Fee Tier:
Multiple Fee Tiers:
If you're having trouble setting up these tiers please submit a support ticket and our team will be happy to help you fix the issue.