Store managers can now restrict the maximum order value for Dispatch orders through Dashboard. This helps to manage order size so delivery drivers aren’t overloaded with orders they can’t transport. Follow the steps below to access the settings in your Dashboard account.
1) Navigate to the Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
2) Click on Settings in the left bar then select Store Settings
3) Once you're in Store Settings, select your store from the right hand side
4) From there, you can access your Store Information
5) Once in Store Information, scroll to the bottom of the page to view the Dispatch Settings. Within this section you'll see boxes to add a minimum and maximum Dispatch order amount.
If you have any questions or problems setting this up for your store please contact the Help Center and our support team will assist you.