The Dispatch coverage report allows you to check delivery coverage for your stores. Once generated, this report will show you which Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) cover your location.
Note: You need the Reports permission to access this section in Dashboard. If you don't have that permission setup the tab won't show up.
1) Navigate to Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
2) Go to the Reports section in the side left bar and select Dispatch
3) Under the Reports section, select Dispatch to access all of the Dispatch reporting options
4) Select Coverage Report from the dropdown and pick the stores you want to see coverage for from the right bar
5) Before generating the report, you can input specific DSPs in the Additional Delivery Service Providers box if available. These are new DSPs that you can check coverage for but aren't immediately available to use. If you don't want to check upcoming DSPs, just click Generate Report.
6) The report will be created and sent to the My Reports section of your Dashboard with the following information:
- Store ID: Unique identifier for the store
- Store Name
- Dispatch Enabled (True/False): Shows if Dispatch is enabled currently by Olo for the store
- Coverage (True/False): Show if coverage is available by the store
- Coverage By: If Coverage is True, this provides list of DSPs currently available for the store.
- Additional Coverage Available: If Coverage is True, this provides a list of DSPs available that can be turned on for the specified store.
If you have any questions or problems please contact the Help Center and our support team will assist you.