Dashboard gives you the ability to check for price updates and menu mismatches for a specific location.
- Login to the Dashboard: https://my.olo.com
- Navigate to Settings > Store Settings > Select a Store > POS Settings
- Under POS Settings, click on the Update Prices tab
- Click on Update online prices from POS button
- Updating prices and displaying any mismatched items might take 1-2 minutes after clicking the button. You will see the notification below:
- Once the update is finished, if there are any price or menu mismatches, you will see the results in a table, otherwise the tool will let you know that the update was successful.
How can you fix the mismatches?
Refer to this article for detailed information on how you can resolve any of the mismatches you are seeing at various locations.
If you are having trouble running this update please submit a ticket on our Help Center and we will be happy to help solve the problem