Our mobile apps are now integrated with Facebook App Ads installs. This is a valuable tool to help brands connect with people who are more likely to install, and frequently use, your mobile app. These ads can be shown across Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network.
To set this up, you will need to configure your app in Facebook’s testing environment. If you were running ads before, you can now track them.
- Go to Facebook and create an account (or use an existing one) for tracking information
- Once you’ve logged in, visit https://developers.facebook.com/apps/
- Click ‘+ Add a New App’
- Enter the name of the app under ‘Display Name’
- Enter a contact email and hit ‘confirm’
- On the left, click ‘Dashboard’
- At the top of the screen, click the Dashboard drop down and select '+ Create Test App’
- On the left, click Dashboard again
- Click on your newly-created test app
- Finally, send your App ID and Display Name to our Support Team who will complete the setup process and make sure everything is working as intended.
Video walkthrough - part 1
Video walkthrough - part 2