When Olo withdraws the monthly Olo service fees, we EFT it from the bank account that is on file for the location. Follow the steps below to add or update your store’s bank information. All updates are effective immediately and will be applied to your next invoice.
1. Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
2. Click on the “Payments” tab on the left side of the screen:
3. Within “Payments”, navigate to “Store Payment Settings”
4. You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right hand section and click on “Confirm Store Selection”.
5. Click on “Update Account & Routing Numbers" and enter in your bank information.
- Routing Numbers must be 9 digits long and should not begin with a “5” which indicates a deposit only account.
6. Click “Save”.
7. Update the Bank Account Name and Billing Information next and click “Save Settings”.