Brand IT and Maintenance, Deployment Teams
Olo communicates with the Brink system in the cloud so there is no software to add in each store. There are a few global configuration items that need to be set in Brink. The ID numbers must be consistent across all stores in the channel.
- PrePaidTenderId – This will be an 'External' Tender type in Brink. Flag “Allow Tips”. Olo orders are paid above store and use this Tender ID to close the check in Brink. “WebOrder”, or any other suitable descriptive name is fine.
- InStoreTenderID – This is only used if you will allow a Pay-At-Store option for guests online. Typically set to the ID for Cash.
- PickUpOrderType – The ID for the Brink Destination that you will assign to online orders. “OloOrder” or “Pickup” or any other descriptive name is fine.
- DeliveryOrderType – Destination if delivery is available.
- CurbsideOrderType – Destination if curbside is available.
- DispatchOrderType - Destination if Dispatch is used.
- DispatchDeliveryFeeItemId - This is an Item set to Ask for Amount. This will carry variable Dispatch delivery fees.
- NonTaxableItemId – This is a Memo Item with a zero price and an open description. Olo will use this to send some customer information.
In addition, your Brink representative will provide:
- Endpoint Address (will be the same across the channel), and
- Location Token (this will be unique to each store).
Please send an email to email@example.com authorizing OLO access to your database. In turn, Brink will provide the necessary API tokens. Include the Olo Access token, vomQ657Jm0KT5TBjN6KaoQ==
for Brink reference.