Dispatch allows your brand to satisfy growing customer demand for food delivery without the complications of managing your own drivers or contracts with multiple delivery providers. Open a new revenue channel of customers willing to pay for the convenience of delivery. Grow takeout ticket size – of up to double the average pickup order – while staying in control.
By integration 3rd party delivery couriers to your native online orders, Dispatch helps you grow customer loyalty while opening new revenue channels through a direct digital experience.
Here's a quick overview on how Dispatch works within Olo:
- Customer visits your existing digital ordering site or mobile app, builds an order, and pays ahead
- At checkout, the customer selects Delivery
- Upon selecting Delivery the customer enters their delivery address and receives the best-matched quote from available DSPs. They will then be able to view the delivery fee and estimated delivery time returned from the DSP and can continue with the order
- The order is then sent to the store like all online orders and the DSP will pick up the food and deliver it to the customer
- The customer can track the entire delivery process from the courier traveling to the restaurant to the order being delivered – all live from the digital ordering website/app
Direct Digital Experience
- Orders are handled by your brand, under your control. You control the guest experience instead of sending customers to a marketplace
- Integrate with loyalty programs so guests can continue to earn points and rewards
- No additional effort required on your part - orders are processed just like all other online orders, with a delivery courier making the pickup instead of a customer
- No commission paid on each delivery - customers pay for their deliveries in the Dispatch model eliminating the 20-30% commission fees that the DSPs require
Delivery at Scale
- Optimize delivery pricing and strategies to align with your business needs
- Drive traffic to new dayparts, with higher average order size for delivery