Audience: Technical Teams, Account Teams, Client's POS programmer
The integration with Revel POS requires some configuration in Revel done by the customer and some configuration in Olo done by the Deployment Specialist. The customer will send Revel a signed confirmation document allowing Olo access to their API. The document can be found here.
1. All menu Categories that are to be included in the Olo menu must be assigned to the Online menu in Revel. In the Revel Admin site, under Products, click Custom Menus. Edit the Online menu by clicking the 'pencil' icon.
Be sure the menu is flagged as Active. Scroll down and check all of the desired Categories or Sub-Categories.
2. The Minimum Number of Items in Online Orders cannot be blank. Fill in the number 1.
3. If using in-house delivery, the Estimated delivery time needs to be coordinated with the same setting in Olo.
Click Save and then Push Changes from the Revel Main Menu.
3. By default, Revel terminals will not see online orders. For terminals that have access to online orders, they can be found here.
To turn on this option, in Revel Admin, select the Establishment id to edit in the fly-out on the left side of the screen.
Then in the menu, go to Establishment > Stations, select each POS station where you want to have this option. Check "Is Print Online Orders", then Save and Push changes. You will need to refresh the configuration on POS tablets.
3. All Products and Modifiers that will be used online must have a barcode assigned. There is no particular format needed for Olo, the barcode just provides a Product identity that can be controlled and maintained as identical at each store.
Keywords: Revel, POS