If you receive Olo orders via a POS integration, Olo automatically will pull the prices directly from the store POS.
Automatic menu updates are performed every day at: 1:30pm & 8:30pm UTC
- While DST in effect, this converts to the following times in EST: 9:30am & 4:30pm EST
- When DST ends, the EST times will be: 8:30am & 3:30pm EST
If you'd like to sync the current online menu with your POS, you can do so manually through the Olo Dashboard by following the instructions below:
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on Settings and Store Settings
- Select store location
- Click on POS Settings
- Click Update Prices
- Click "Update online prices from POS"
- Once clicked, the update may take 1-2 minutes to complete
Looking to run the price updater for all stores? If you are a corporate brand manager, you can automatically run the price updater for all stores in your brand. To do this, click on the Brand tab and click "Brand Settings." From that page, click "Update Prices" and press the Update Prices button. It should then say "Price updater is running in the background" on your screen. The system should update in about 2-3 minutes.