- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Brand” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Manage Coupons” from the drop-down list.
- A new window will appear with information on the ongoing campaigns, the number of coupons inside each campaign, and the total number of redemptions. The window will also allow you to disable certain campaigns and download them.
- Click “+Add Campaign”.
Campaigns will contain either single code coupons or multiple unique code coupons. A coupon cannot exist without a campaign. You can select which stores you would like to give access to for a specific campaign.
- Step 1: Type the new Campaign’s name and the stores where you want your coupons activated.
- Step 2: Choose the coupon generation type. Would you like to distribute a Single Code (for use when distributing via a mass audience channel e.g., Newspaper, Twitter, etc.) or Multiple codes (for use when distributing to individuals e.g., targeted emails):
- Step 3: Create a coupon. For this step you will need to fill out the following fields:
- Coupon Code: you can either create one, or if you leave the space blank, we will create one for you. Coupon description is very important because it will be shown to users.
- Offer Type: Brand Manager can assign either a Dollar Off or Percent Off.
- Order Minimum: Brand Manager can define an order minimum before a coupon can be applied.
- Redemptions Per Registered User (Coupon): Brand Managers with access to ‘Manage Coupons’ will be able to define redemption quantity per user for Single Code coupons. This quantity can be either set to ‘x’ redemptions or ‘unlimited’ redemptions. This option is available for Registered Users only. Guest Users will not be open to set Coupon Redemptions.
- Total Redemptions (Campaign): Brand Managers with access to ‘Manage Coupons’ will be able to define Total Redemptions per coupon campaign. This quantity can be either set to ‘x’ redemptions or ‘unlimited’ redemptions. This option is available for both Registered and Guest users. For e.g. Brand Manager created a coupon campaign with a single code – ‘HOLIDAY2016’. It is a ‘Dollar Off’ coupon with an order minimum of $10. HOLIDAY2016 can be redeemed only via registered users. Brand Manager is able to set Coupon Redemptions Per User to 5 times, and Total Redemptions to 100 times.
- The same scenario with “Guest Redemptions” turned on will look like this. Brand Manager won’t be able to set Redemptions per registered user.
If you choose Multiple Unique Code Coupons you will have a couple more fields to fill out. For this, Brand Managers can generate Multiple Unique Codes by providing a prefix for the coupons.
For e.g. Brand Manager wants to create a coupon campaign to target customers who have ordered food more than 10 times online. He/She will create a Multiple Unique Code coupon campaign with a prefix ‘SPECIAL’ and set quantity to 100. See screenshot below:
This is how the multiple unique coupons look when generated with the “Special” prefix.
If you do not see this option, this feature has not been enabled for your store. For more information, please contact your Corporate team.