The Olo Dashboard allows you to create 4 different types of reports plus visualize and download the ones you have already created. To view them all please click here.
Tip: Not all of the reports fit within the view screen. Olo recommends exporting the reports to Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Reports” tab on the left side of the screen and then click on “Hour Override”.
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right hand section and click on “Confirm Store Selection”.
- Select the Date Range for the report you would like to generate.
Click “Generate Report”.
- A pop up window will appear, click “OK” and then go to “My Reports” to visualize your new report.
*NOTE: A red icon with a number will appear next to “My Reports” indicating the number of new reports created.