The Olo Dashboard allows you to create 4 different types of reports plus visualize and download the ones you have already created. To view them all please click here.
Tip: Not all of the reports fit within the view screen. Olo recommends exporting the reports to Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Reports” tab on the left side of the screen and then click on “Sales & Orders”.
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right hand section and click on “Confirm Store Selection”.
- Select the Report Type and Data Range for the report you would like to generate.
There are several pre-configured sales reports available, please review the following definitions to clarify how each report can be used to help you track the success of your Olo online and mobile ordering program.
Daily Breakdown- Placed Orders
Orders placed for a restaurant or group of restaurants by day
Daily CC Breakdown- Placed Orders
Orders placed for a restaurant or group of restaurants by day, broken out by credit card type
Daily CC Breakdown by Store- Placed Orders
Orders placed by day, broken out by restaurant and credit card type
Daily Breakdown- Closed Orders
Orders picked up or delivered (“closed”)
Store Breakdown- Closed Orders
Orders picked up or delivered (“closed”), broken out by restaurant
Products broken out by restaurant based on day of pickup or delivery
List of adjustments, including both full refunds and sub-total adjustments
Itemized Cancelled Orders
List of canceled orders
Time of Day Breakdown
Breakdown of when orders are picked up or delivered, in one hour increments, by restaurant
Advanced Orders Distribution
Breakdown of when orders are placed for, either ASAP or Advance, including how far in Advance, by restaurant
List of orders
List of failed orders
Blocked Fraud Orders
List of blocked fraud orders, broken out by restaurant
List of coupons redeemed, broken out by restaurant and order
- Click “Generate Report”.
- A pop up window will appear, click “OK” and then go to “My Reports” to visualize your new report.
NOTE: A red icon with a number will appear next to “My Reports” indicating the number of new reports created.