You can use the Olo Dashboard to adjust a sale total for an order at any time.
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Orders” tab on the left side of the screen.
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right hand section and click on “Confirm Store Selection”.
- Enter the Olo Order ID into the Specific Order Field or search your order by clicking on “Search by timeframe” or “Search by Transaction”.
- Once your order appears, click on the Order ID to see the order details.
- Click “Other Actions” at the top right of the Order Details page, and then click “Adjust Subtotal” or “Refund Tip” depending on what changes you need to process, a subtotal adjustment or a tip adjustment.
- Add the new tip or revised subtotal amount on the form.
These are examples for the “Adjust Subtotal Request” and “Refund Tip Request” forms.
- Click “Review Adjust Tip Request” or “Adjust Subtotal Request”.
*Double check your details before the next step. This will submit the refund to the payment processors for settlement. You will not be able to reverse this action.
- Click “Process” to submit the adjustment to the sale.
This will submit the refund to the payment processors for settlement. You will not be able to reverse this action.
- For any refund or adjustment you process, the customer will automatically receive a confirmation email to the email address on file.
- The adjustment transaction will process immediately and should show up on the customer’s credit card statement within 1 to 3 days.
- You can only adjust an order once. For any subsequent adjustments within the order in question, please contact your processor for further assistance.
If you do not see a tab mentioned in our Support site, it is likely because your account does not have that tab activated. If this is the case, please contact your Corporate team for more information.