You can use the Olo Dashboard to look up every past Olo invoice for your store(s), including a PDF of every period statement. Olo is transitioning to a new billing system, and during this time you will see links to billing periods billed using the old system in the "Lookup Payments" section and links to invoices from the new system in the "Invoices" section:
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Payments” tab on the left side of the screen and then click on “Lookup Payments” or "Invoices".
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right hand section and click on “Confirm Store Selection”.
- If looking up a past payment statement, you may either select “Lookup by Payment ID” or "Search by Timeframe”.
*If searching by timeframe, select a pre-built timeframe or enter the desired timeframe in the “Payments in Date Range”.
If looking up an invoice, adjust the dates you wish to search.
- Select “See Orders” or "Show Invoices"
- Review the information and, if desired, click on the PDF icon located in the far right column to download the individual invoices in a PDF file. Please note - you may need to disable your popup blocker in order to see the PDF.
If you would like a summary report of payments from multiple months, or multiple stores, this can be downloaded by using the Export Results to Excel button:
- Follow the steps above to search by time frame for the stores or months desired. You can pull invoice information for multiple stores at a time if desired.
- Click the Export Results to Excel button to download the payment details as an excel spreadsheet.
If you do not see a tab mentioned in our Support site, it is likely because your account does not have that tab activated. If this is the case, please contact your Corporate team for more information.