You can change the hours your store will be open by following the steps below:
- Login to the Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the Settings tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on Store Hours
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right hand section and click on Confirm Store Selection. If you want to make a bulk hour update across multiple stores, you can select multiple stores.
- Looking to add hours for the first time? You can click on Add Base Hours for All Days to setup your store’s hours if you open and close at the same times each day.
- Then set up your store hours:
- Click on “Submit” and you will have your store hours in the system, looking like this:
NOTE: Once this is set, you will be able to edit or remove each day
- Different business hours for only some days? Use the “Add Base Hours for All Days” and then edit the two days where your hours are different by clicking “Edit”, edit them and then click “Save”.
- Have some stores that are open past midnight for the late-night crowd? For example, say you’re open from 9am - 2am on Friday, you’ll want to have two records in the Dashboard to accommodate this: one for the Friday hours and one for the early morning Saturday hours. Click on “Add Business Hours” so you can create more records.
And it will look like this:
- Do you offer delivery? You can select “Add Base Hours for Delivery” to update both at once with the same hours!
- Looking to edit delivery hours or curbside hours? Click the tabs up top next to Business Hours to adjust. If you don’t see those tabs, check with your corporate office to get Delivery or Curbside enabled at your location.