Olo offers you the possibility to edit your store’s Tax Rate. If you are POS integrated, the tax rate inputted in the Olo Dashboard will be used while customers are building their cart(s) to show them an estimated tax rate. Once a customer goes to the checkout page, however, the final total and tax will be pulled directly from the store POS system. Follow the steps below to edit your store’s Tax Rate:
- Log in to the Dashboard
- Click on the Settings tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on Store Settings
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right-hand section and click on Confirm Store Selection.
- Click on Store Information
- Adjust the Tax Rate field
7. Click Save Store Settings
Tip: Individual menu products can be marked as Taxable or Nontaxable using the Menu tab.