If activated, Olo will send an email with a brief summary of how the store performed the previous day. This will give you an overview of your store(s) performance.
*This needs to be activated at a brand level before the field appears on your Dashboard. If you are not seeing the proper fields, please contact your Corporate Team.
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Settings” tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on “Store Settings”
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right-hand section and click on “Confirm Store Selection”.
- Click on “Store Information”
- About halfway down the page you will see a setting for “Email Daily Sales Report”. Switch that to “Yes”.
Once enabled, a new field will appear for “Daily Sales Report Email Address” where you will enter in the email address(es) to receive the email notification. Put a semicolon “;” between email addresses if adding multiple.