Need to adjust your store settings? Maybe you want to update the Escalation Email address that receives notifications when the store is offline or disabled? Or change the tax rate? You can do so through the Olo Dashboard by following the steps below:
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Settings” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Store Settings”.
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right-hand section and click on “Confirm Store Selection”. (You can edit store settings one store at a time).
- Click on “Store Information”.
Here you will be able to adjust some basic store settings such as:
- Store Name
- Store Address
- Phone Number: for security purposes, this will need to be updated by someone from your corporate office.
- Fax Number: if you are receiving Olo orders via fax, this field should have the correct and most up-to-date fax number where Olo should be sending orders.
- Escalation Email Address: any email address(es) listed here will receive a notification when the store is offline (i.e. not connected to Olo) after a designated period of time or if the store gets disabled after multiple order failures. If you want to enter in more than one email address, put a semicolon ‘;’ between email addresses. For more information, click here.
- Email Daily Sales Report & Daily Sales Report Email Address: if activated, Olo will send an email with a brief summary of how the store performed the previous day. For more information, click here.
- Tax Rate: for more information, click here.
- Maximum Non-Prepaid Order: this reflects the maximum dollar amount that your store will accept for a pay-in-store order. Any order over this threshold will require prepayment online.
- Time Zone
- Customer Facing Menu Message: You can personalize this message depending on what would you like to say to your customer.
This is how your message will look on your live site!
- Once you have made the relevant updates, click on “Save Store Settings”.