Olo gives you the ability to offer multiple handoff modes to customers, allowing them to get their food via pickup, delivery, Dispatch, curbside pickup, etc.
Dashboard users with access to Menu Admin can put restrictions on certain products ensuring those items can only be ordered if the customer chooses a particular handoff method (e.g. a fountain soda is only available via pickup and not available via delivery). Follow the steps below to configure handoff modes:
- Log in to the Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the Menu tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click Manage Store Menu.
- Select the store(s) for whose menu you’d like to update (These are all the store(s) you have access to).
- Click a category to expand the list of products (e.g. Appetizers).
- Click the name of the product that you want to update.
- A pop-up titled Product Details will appear.
- Click Edit next to Handoff Modes and deselect the handoff modes that you do not want the item to be available for. This way you flag the item to be available only via specific handoff methods.
- Click Save to update.