Olo gives you the ability to offer multiple different handoff modes to the customers, this means that you can allow for customers to get their food via pickup, delivery, Olo Dispatch delivery, curbside pickup, etc.
Through the Dashboard, you are able to put restrictions on certain products so that those items can only be ordered if the customer chooses a particular handoff method (e.g. a fountain soda is only available via pickup and not available to be ordered if the customer is getting delivery). Follow these steps in order to configure handoff modes:
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Menu” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click “Manage Store Menu”.
- Select the store(s) for whose menu you’d like to update (These are all the store(s) you have access to).
- Click a category to expand the list of products (e.g. Appetizers).
- Click the name of the product that you want to update.
- A pop-up titled “Product Details” will appear.
- Click “Edit” next to “Handoff Modes” and deselect the handoff modes that you do not want the item to be available for. This way you flag the item to be available only via specific handoff methods.
- Click "Save" to update.