Once delivery (using in-house delivery team) is activated for your store, you’ll need to update the hours that your store offers delivery. The Dashboard makes it easy to copy over the hours from the store’s current business hours if you offer delivery at all times when the store is open. You can also add in the days/times separately if you only offer delivery on certain days or at specific times.
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Settings” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Store Hours”.
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right-hand section and click on “Confirm Store Selection”. If you want to make a bulk hour update across multiple stores, you can select multiple stores.
- Click on the “Delivery Hours” tab.
- If the delivery times are the same as the business hours, click “Copy from Business Hours”. Alternatively, click “Add Delivery Hours” to add each day’s delivery hours separately.