If your store is offering delivery to customers, you’ll need to set the appropriate delivery settings through the Olo Dashboard.
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Settings” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Store Settings”.
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right-hand section and click on “Confirm Store Selection”.
- Click on “Delivery Settings”.
- Adjust any of the following fields:
Please take a look at each field description to determine the best way to update the store information.
Turns delivery ON or OFF for your store.
Delivery Lead Time
Adds specified time (in minutes) to any order placed for delivery. If a customer’s order has a make time of 20 minutes and there is a delivery lead time of 30 minutes, Olo will require that the customer provides at least 50 minutes’ notice.
Delivery Order Minimum
The minimum dollar amount that an order’s subtotal must be greater than to be eligible for delivery.
Can Pay Cash for Delivery
If set to No, this requires that all delivery orders must be prepaid. If set to yes, customers can select to pay for their delivery order upon receipt.
Mandatory Delivery Charge
Flat fee added to every delivery order. Olo does not currently support multiple delivery charges based on delivery zone.
Delivery Area Description Text
Text displayed on the store’s menu page that describes your accepted delivery range. This area will be enforced only if the delivery area is drawn and saved.
If you do not see an option for Delivery Settings, it is likely because your account does not have that tab activated. If this is the case, please contact your Corporate team for more information.